You already know the attributes of Mainero round balers.
This baler allows you to make 46.8 in wide and 58.5 in diameter rolls. It is a completely mechanized equipment and very easy to use. In addition, with the incorporation of more automated tasks and confort for the operator, you get more compact bales and easier to manipulate as well, reducing costs and raising the quality reserves.
The 5820 round baler features:
- 215/75 x 15 tires – 6 fabric – Amount 2
- 7“ Belts, amount 6, with diamond design in its rough side that improves traction capacity, ensure fast and safe core formation in all kind of forages and offer great self-cleaning characteristics.
- Unions composed of stainless steel segments and a solid union pin of large diameter that provide greater resistance to tearing, thus, a longer lifespan.
- Combined compaction system, mechanical, by springs and hydraulic, with 2 cylinders and pressure regulating valve .
- Conduction mechanical indicator, for a more effective filling on the balers sides.
- High load capacity roller bearings in the control rollers allow you to make heavier and more compact bales.
- 3/4“ pitch chains ensures a longer lifespan, even under highly demanding working conditions.
- Dripping chains lubrication system.
- Floating type harvester 46.8 in width, with 4 tine carrier bars and 36 double tines. With manual working and transport position.
- In its standard version, it features double articulated sweeping wheels, for a more efective harvest.
- Belts variable bales chamber, with vertical open throat for an easier roll start.
- Rolls compaction system with 2 hydraulic cylinders with regulating pressure valve.